School's system
Here is why I think school's system makes students go crazy
First, required courses. Some people might not know what
they like as a subject to think about a career later, but also it should not be
required to pass a class or even be in a class that you are certainly not
interested in.
I feel the pressure that if I don't get all good grades,
don't take any AP or Honors I'm considered "below average" or lazy. Some teachers
are also part of the pressure. For example, if you're failing the class, they
treat you poorly as if you're not even trying. Lastly, tests do not help at all. Tests are not about learning, only memorizing subjects that will be forgotten eventually.

Natalie - I agree there is a lot of pressure on students today. How do you think students should be assessed or graded instead of tests. What do you think about a portfolio?
ReplyDelete